Nowadays, many types of Software are available in the market that can help you to backup and restore drivers on Windows 10. They are providing excellent service but if you are looking for portable software for your Window 10 then you can use the DriverBackup. It is portable software for the Windows PC. You can upload it from your iCloud for your PC. DriverBackup is providing some of the amazing driver backup features for your PC such as- restoration, removal, command line options and automatic restorations. So let’s know more about DriverBackup software and its importance on our Windows PC.
How to use the DriverBackup Windows Driver Backup Software?
It is offering a discreet view for all types of drivers including third party drivers. In this, you can simply select which driver you want to backup and which driver to skip. The discreet view is same to the Device Manager. Alongside, you can also choose to filter your driver. You can also choose to do a selective backup of only third party or only OEM.
Generally, most of the time Windows will install the normal driver, so backing up selective drivers make sense.
If you’re try to backup of your driver then you can select the Full portability option for perfect backup. This option selects the devices which are fully competitive with backup and restore.
If you are trying to backup drivers with a digital signature then you can do that as well.
- If you are using it first, then you need to click on the Start backup button to start the backup process.
- It will allow you to select the path of the backup.
- Enter a description, name the backup file, data format and then so on.
Here, you will see two different options:-
1- Allow driverBackup! To overwrite files:- This option will provide you a backup path for overwriting files( if required). Otherwise, the program will raise an error.
2- Generate a file for auto-restoration:- This will help you to generate executable files for automatic driver backup. These files come with a batch file “Restore.bat” and “Autorun.inf” that will enable autorun in removable devices.
Know about the Features of DriverBackup:-
- Compatible with 64-bit computer systems.
- Identification of Unknown device which comes quickly if you have missed the drivers, and don’t know about the hardware.
- Backup & restore of Windows drivers
- Command line switches with integrated command line builder.
- Offline or non-booting system Drivers’ backup or restore.
- Automatic generation of autorun files for drivers’ restoration. This is useful when you are generating a DVD or Autorun USB drive to install the software on the PC.
Backup from Hard disk with valid Windows Installation
It is providing one more interesting feature for you that can be easily backup your drivers from an offline system. It will offer you a valid Window installation that will work for Windows 7 and other older versions. Besides this, it can also works with Window 10 as well.
Restoring from Backup is a simple trick for Windows Pc. for this, you need to pint it to the backup and then it will start the restoration process with them one by one.
In short, there is no doubt that it is an amazing software and filter option for the Windows users. You can keep it along with the backup file. Using it you can easily restore your PC anytime. You can download it from