Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall Norton product tool
Norton Remove & Reinstall tool helps to uninstall and Reinstall Norton product & reinstall Norton security.
Before you begin
- The Norton Remove and Reinstall Norton tool uninstalls most Norton products, and reinstalls the latest version.Before you proceed, make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- You need to have an Internet connection
- The tool does not remove Norton Utilities or Norton Family
- The tool does not remove your Norton Identity Safe local vault
Download and run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool
If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Norton product.Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the + key.
- Double-click the icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click .
- Click .You may see the button if your Norton product is from your service provider.
- Click or .
- Click .After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.