A computer virus infection is the last thing you want to happen to your computing devices. If you have been a recipient of any computer viruses before, you probably understand how destructive the infection can be to your files and even various programs on a computer for Install Norton Setup Antivirus.
This is the reason installing a quality antivirus is on your computer is critical. Norton Security is among the top-quality computer software anti-viruses today. However, the installation process of this antivirus can be quite difficult especially if you are using it for the first time. So being the helpful folks we are, in this article, we have provided you with an easy way to install Norton antivirus. Follow these simple steps;
1. Uninstall other security software (including older Norton versions).
To enjoy the best performance of Norton, you should uninstall all pre-installed antiviruses. If you are using Windows-based computers, follow the following steps;
– Start your computer and go to the control panel. If you are using Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10, click on Programs and Features. On Windows Vista, Click on Uninstall program. If you are using Windows XP, select Add or Remove programs.
– You will see a directed of all the programs installed on your device. Click on the antivirus software you want to uninstall then click remove or uninstall.
– Restart your computer to completely uninstall the antivirus software.
In case you are using Mac OS X computer, you can remove pre-installed software by using the Launchpad. Hold the software icon down and then click the delete button. If there is no delete button, remove the software or app via its uninstaller. If that’s not available as well, move the application into Trash, and be sure to empty the Trash.
2. Download the latest and authentic version of Norton
Go to Norton’s official website and sign in. In case you are not registered, you will have to sign up first. Go to Norton Setup and click Download Norton. Enter your product key to continue. If you forgot your product key, you may retrieve it through the following steps;
– Click the Devices tab
– Find the device that you need the product key for, write it down or copy and paste it.
If you are a first-time user, you may be required to select between two choices, either Install on this Device or Install or Another Device. Hit the Agree and Download button to have the Norton downloaded to your device.
3. Install Norton Setup Antivirus
Once you download Norton onto your device, you will get the software’s downloader program. You will have to Run it to start the installation process. Review the License Agreement and then click Agree and Install.
Once Norton has been installed, follow the simple on-screen instructions to complete the installation process on your computer. Be sure to click the finish button.
To install Norton onto another device, follow these steps;
– Go to Norton’s official site and log in to your Management Console
– At your homepage, click Install on Another Device button, and then follow the simple on-screen instructions. This process will allow you to send an installation link through email.
If you follow this easy way to install Norton antivirus, your installation and activation will be complete, and your device will be fully protected.