These days the people need the best security to protect the device against the severe threat. There are many antivirus software available in the market but the Norton is one of the famous antivirus products when compared to others. A wide range of the people is using the Norton software on the PC to protect the information, documents from the virus, malware and others. With its advanced features, it attracts the people to use the Norton antivirus software.
The Norton Autofix is the diagnostic tool which defects and fixes the problems with the help of the Norton Security automatically. As well as, it is the systematic procedure for making sure that the fast form of scanning is very possible. This is possible because the complex form of virus or other malware threats is entered into the computer system and creates problems. This fast access is simply & easily gained from the Norton Support product in the main window. Are you looking for the uninstall Norton Autofix in your device? If so then you are in the right place. In the below section we have provided step by step process to uninstall the Norton Autofix.
Guide on how to uninstall Norton Autofix
If the Autofix is not able to solve an issue with the Norton security then you can make use of the below-mentioned steps to uninstall the Autofix in the Norton:
Step: You need to begin Norton remove and reinstall tool
- Initially, you need to download the complete file form the category of Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool
- Then press Ctrl + J to open the Downloads window in the browser
- Click on the NRnRicon
- Carefully read the License Agreement and Click on Agree
- Then click on the Advanced Options category
- Now click on remove
- Finally, you can click on the restart button
Step 2: Uninstall the entire Symantec Security product
- First, you need press windows + R key to open the run dialog box
- Then type the appwiz.cpland and press enter
- In this stage, without any delay, you need to select the Non-Symantec security product
- Then click Uninstall
- Carefully follow all the instruction in the on-screen
- Finally, reinstall the computer when the uninstall process is finished
The above are simple and easy steps to uninstall the Norton Autofix in your device. If the users who have face any difficulty in doing the above steps can contact our experts to solve the issue. We provide a quick and effective solution to our valued customers. Our Norton technical support team is available for 24 hours so you can contact our experts at any time whether it is day or night.