How to share files from Norton Antivirus Online Backup via Email?
Norton, the world-renowned cybersecurity software and solution provider offers its customers a special product named Norton Online Backup. With this program, you can keep an online backup of your important files and photos in order to ensure their instant recovery in case of any data loss or data corruption.
The best part of the Norton Online Backup is that you can also share your backed up files easily through the email. Wondering how? Simply follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Visit Norton Online Backup official website and proceed to login by entering the username/email and the registered password
- Please note that for Norton Online Backup account, you may use the username or password associated with your Norton.com/setup account
- Click File Actions available just next to the computer icon
- Now, hit Email File Links
- Enter the recipient’s email address in the To field
- To share the file or the photo with more than one user, enter the email addresses of the other users next to the first email address. Make sure all the email addresses are separated by a comma or semi-colon
- Now, choose the number of days from the drop-down menu available next to the Days Available
- By doing this, you can restrict the shared file download links to be active for specific days only
- If you want to add security to your file then, select Download Password text box and enter the password, which will be required to open that shared download link
- To add further info to the recipient about the shared file, choose a Subject and then click Note to Recipient
- Now, choose the files from the backup set and pick one of the following:
- To search particular files, enter the search criteria from the Search box and then hit Search. You can also choose the advanced search options from Show Advanced Search section
- To browse through the folders for finding a particular file, click the folders to check subfolders under Folders pane
- Now, choose the file that you want to share and hit Mail Now
- It’s done!