Norton Anti-Theft is one of the prime features of Norton mobile security that ensures the total protection of your Android and iOS devices from thieves. It comes up with an agent that tracks your device location, captures the photo of the person trying to access your device without your permission and automatically locks it to prevent such unauthorized accesses.
Like any other security software you download via www.norton.com/setup, Norton Anti-Theft Agent also needs to be downloaded and installed on the device you want to cover under the security umbrella. Performing both these processes is required as it authorized the agent to track your device location and opt other security measures for your device.
This article will provide you with the step-by-step instructions to download the Norton Anti-Theft agent on a Windows device. Have a look:
- Visit the https://antitheft.norton.com in any web browser on your device
- You will see a Norton Anti-Theft page
- Hit Sign In Here
- Now enter your Norton account details to log in to your account
- Choose any of the following:
- Go to Setting Up Norton Anti-Theft page and hit Start Download (Valid if you are adding a device for the first time)
- Click Add Device, go to Setting up Norton Anti-Theft page, and now click Start Download (Valid if you have already added a device and want to add one more device to the Norton Anti-Theft)
- Provide the Product Key by redeeming it from your Norton account that you might have created during the purchase of the Norton products via com/setup
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions
- Double-click the downloaded Norton setup file and hit Run
- Go through the Norton License Agreement and click Close
- Hit Agree & Install
- Wait until the process finishes!
- It’s done!
For further queries or guidance on any other Norton product, visit the contact us section at Norton.com/setup.