Norton Antivirus is the most trusted antivirus that ensures the protection of your important data and software available on your computer system. The worldwide popular cybersecurity brand also offers a specialized product named Norton online backup to make you create the backup of your confidential files and media.
With the help of Norton online backup (accessible via Norton.com/setup), you can prevent your important data from any type of theft, loss, and virus attacks. Once installed, it automatically backs up your data; however, you can also choose to back up your files manually. All you need to ensure is the successful installation of this program on to your device. Don’t worry; it won’t take too long to manually back up the required files.
Check out these steps to keep a copy of the files to Norton cloud storage:
- In case you want back up from your computer follow these steps:
- First, make sure you quitted all the running applications and programs
- Now, select any of the followings depending on the operating system you are using
- For Windows- Go to the notification area
- Now, right-click the online back- up
- Click on the back up now
- For Mac-Go to the Menu bar
- Right-click the Norton Online Backup
- Click on the Back Up Now.
- To back up files from the website accessed via a remote computer system
- Visit the official website of Norton Online Backup
- Now, sign in by entering your registered email ID/username and password
- Hit Back Up Now
- Wait until the backup process is done
For more information about Norton online backup or Norton.com/nu16, you can avail Norton support services that are available 24*7*365. A support technician will be glad to assist you with the best possible solutio